Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Houston, we have Mommy

So many things are happening around here and I feel like I've been cheating a little just uploading videos. But they are just so cute that I can resist! But here's something I can't catch on video (yet)
On Monday night I was cleaning the closet out in prep for our move as Patrick and Dailey chatted with me from the bed. Dailey was NOT happy about this and was giving us a helping of alligator tears. As I walked back through the dressing room and into the closet I heard a very pitiful "Mamama Mama". I lept back out and Patrick greeted with me with a "She just said Momma!". Sure enough when I went out of site again another "Mamaaa Mamaaa" followed me.

::Swoon::

How wonderful to be loved and needed so much that she'll learn a whole new word to express it. And what a wonderful word... Momma.. might be the most beautiful word ever. Just ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

layout