Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Up Down!! Up Down!! Up Down!!!


So it's dads turn to his fun with his baby Daileybug (Yes, I nicknamed her bug, which is in complete competition with moms version of her...Daileybird)
Its Christmas Eve and I finally made it home early for a change. AND I made it even before I said I was going to make it...before noon--Even with getting side tracked at the BX and Commissary that is. Anyway, the very first thing I love to do when I get home is pick up my little bug and today is not different! It's her First Christmas Eve and since I am deploying in July for a year I am all for being here for her firsts!! Today we helped mom cook dinner for some friends of ours and we took a break to play--Her laugh is so infectious and she liked going up and down--Virginia was getting worried that my little bug was getting hurt, but she was laughing so hard--Up and down she goes...If she throws up? Nobody knows!!! My little bug is so silly---everytime she sees the lens of a camera she goes into "hiding"--I love her so much!!

Mom here-- May your house be as full of laughter and joy as ours is this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little laugh! Those are some dirty looks you got when she saw the camera.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete

layout