
I'm stuck on taking pictures as she lays on the changing table but the light is great, I can get at all kinds of angles and the background never clashes while sweetly reminding me of her baby-ness.

These ADORABLE shoes are a gift from Mimi's good friend Mary Lee. They are too sweet and I wish they'd fit her big feet for much longer then they will. We have been given so many darling gifts and mommy is way behind on the thank you notes. She needs daddy to come home and juggle the baby so she can dedicate an afternoon!

Aaaaaand we're done taking pictures! All true Dailey crying jags (so far) can be cured by just picking her up. But she has her limits on how long she's willing to let me pose her for my own blogging needes!

I've been kind of bummed out each time we tuck a hat into storage because she's outgrown it. They are just small milestone reminders of Dailey and how she really is getting bigger every day! Mimi sent a new brown fall hat to get us through November, but the initial placement did not get rave reviews!

Once it was folded back we were able to continue our walk around the block. Idaho, at least our part of it, does not really have a Fall leaf season. Mostly this is due to the lack of trees but there is one lone tree on our block that has leaves worth watching.

All snuggled in for an afternoon nap. These days Daileyanne grabs cat naps through out the day. Mom can count on her taking one from 8-10 am and 5-630 pm. Everything in between is a crap shoot and when she does fall asleep jostling her perk her right back up! It makes daily chores REALLY hard to accomplish. :)

Michigan loves her puppy! She's very protective of her. Today poor Tiffani got a royal chewing out when she came over to walk the big dogs.

Tonight she spent TWO HOURS squaking and talking to me. She is becoming so vocal and I'm so proud of her progress. BUT this week I am very very tired and am ready to get this chatty Cathy and her momma into bed. Here's hoping that I have been throughly debriefed, chastised and praised for the day and we settle down quickly!
I love Dailey's new hat on her...Mary Lee's booties are adorable.... don't delay on those Thank You notes....
ReplyDeleteI L-O-V-E her little booties!!! Wish i had some like that when Erin was little.
ReplyDelete