Thursday, November 13, 2008

Wear your baby


Did you know it's National Wear Your Baby Week? We LOVE wearing our Daileyanne. Patrick sees her as a permanent yet manly accessory. The pictures above are what I'm wearing as I type! In the background you can see the tan fabric I bought this weekend to make another sling and very grumbley found that the gal at Joann's cut at 4 1/2 yards and not 5 1/2.... grrrr.... I hate my Joann's.

Anyways, if you happen to also be a babywearing blogger check this link to enter to win a new sling! http://www.adventuresinbabywearing.com/2008/11/im-kanga-to-her-roo.html

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, i miss those days! when sarakate is crabby or doesn't feel good she will occasionally ride around in her sling so i can get something done! inever had the mayan wrap though (is that the right name? i just sorta came out as i typed and then i wondered if that was correct....) i have a long ring sling and a 'tube' type sling, which was GREAT when she was really tiny, and then not so great till she got big enough to ride on my hip. ring was my fave. i have some rings left somewhere if you want to try that kind sometime. =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wrap! I tried my cousins with H, but it was way to confusing, so I stuck to more basic ones with A and M. Good for you to make your own!

    ReplyDelete

layout